A Buzy Art-filled Summer

I have had a busy art-filled Summer. A very busy summer and now moving into the holiday season! This year has been amazing… Time in the studio has been more productive and so satisfying having a place to set up a permanent display.  I have been very blessed to be able to sell my art work here and across the seas into other countries, so cool!  With fall settling in here in south Florida I have been working on holiday gift decorations and gift giving crafts.  I will have hand painted candles, ornaments, canvas bags, with my wildlife photography too...and coming soon fairy houses...stay tuned, (I have a book planed too!!!)  Please let me know if there is any thing I can paint for you or a friend...commisioned work is always available...and remember support your local artists!!!  We put our heart and soul in our work!  Blessings to you on this glorious Sunday....Brenda

No comments: