Butterfly Art



http://www.etsy.com/listing/69612382/monarch-butterfly-canvas-tote
 WELCOME to the BUTTERFLY Blog Linky Party!!!!





















P. S. I entered my butterfly canvas bag at the butterfly blog linky party

at:  http://evafromca.blogspot.com/2011/03/butterfly-blog-linky-party.html



Check out all the beautiful butterfly creations!!! and add your own.



street painting
at the Abacoa Green Market
If you know me, you know I love Butterflies.  I am always taking photos, painting, stamping, and looking at butterlies.  I have a butterfly garden at home, and starting another one at work (Busch Wildlife Sanctuary) with the local garden club and girl scout troop.  The Butterfly animal totem symbolizim is change, to remember to enjoy life, and even represent death to one thing and moving on to something else..."Just when the catepillar thoght it's life was over she became a butterfly!"  There are so many wonderful saying about the butterfly!What's not to like???? They are dancing flowers, so light and airy fairy!  I was told by a palm reader that I was to become the Butterfly in this lifetime (I like or feel more comftorable to stay behind the scenes!lol..I like helping others become their butterfly, ie the coaching I do)  for me when I think of butterflies for transformation I think of this saying. We have it hanging over our desk at home with a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon...

                             

                     
Change
Change is the essence of Life.
Be willing to surrender what you are, for what you could become.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for becoming a new follower of The Tattered Tag. Happy to follow back. :) I am loving the calm vibe I get from you blog, lots of inspiration!

Drop by The Tattered Tag

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for coming by and leaving such a kind comment on my Haiku mini-book. I'm just stunned by what's happened in Japan now. So your uplifting quote is a very welcomed read for me