Happy New Moon Chinese New Year. 2012

 Since the begining of 2012 new year I have been recieving Dragons!  I woke up and my daughter had placed her 2 stuffed dragon on my bedside table and when I woke up the shadow of the dragon was on the wall...a rather large shadow I must say!   I got a very pretty red dragon from my son on my desk.  I also have a really cool dragon charm to wear as a necklace....I did not know this was the year of the dragon so I was so excited to learn more about it.
  Year of the Dragon 2012

We have a special New Moon in Aquarius at 7:39 am Monday, January 23rd GMT (UT)

-- 2:40 am Monday, January 23rd (Eastern) -- 1:40 am Monday, January 23rd (Central)

-- 12:40 AM Monday, January 23rd (Mountain) -- 11:40 PM on January 22nd (Pacific).


http://www.sheffieldkungfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/blackn-white-dragon.jpg

This New Moon is in the sign of innovative Aquarius.                                                         
 (Oh my gosh, Yes, I just sang "the age of Aquarius" in my head! lol....)

 With an added power boost this powerful New Moon coincides with Chinese New Year on January 23rd, The Year of the Water Dragon

 This year is said to bring a big wave of good luck and good fortune (Water element),

and increase the potential for INNOVATIVE adventure (Dragon) as well.

Here is something fun to do on every new moon!

 
A New Moon is the time to ask for what we want by setting our intentions powerfully. It is

the time we practice the time honored tradition of writing an Abundance check. So lets

bring on the Abundance, the Innovation and the Good Fortune!


How to write your Abundance Check:

1.) Within 24-36 hours of the New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says Pay to," write your name. (Within 48 hours still works too)

2.) In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write  "Paid in full."

3.) On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write "Paid in full."

4.) Sign the check: "The Law of Abundance"



► Do not put a date on the check.

► Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check.

► It's perfectly ok to draw a check on a piece of paper if you don't have one.

-- It works the same!

5.) Put it in a safe place and forget about it. Just hide it away and let it be.

With Love, Appreciation and Joy!


Relax and welcome in the abundance!

Brenda

1 comment:

Karin / Southern Meadows said...

My son's birthday is January 23rd...I wonder if he will have lots of luck this year?!