Prayers needed

December 12, 2012

I am so grateful for my family and friends loving support and encouraging words!  During this very difficult year everone has been so loving and understanding. Frank is going for another treatment called Y90 on Thursday to hopefully zap the tumors in the liver.   We are staying positive and using every ounce of strength from God and surrounding Angels to bring a Christmas miracle!  I do believe!




Thank you for prayers and healing energy sent our way today...12.12.12

I have been wearing my Sodalite Window Pendant everyday to help with the stress in my life right now and it helps!  Frank is going in for more cancer treatments this week and next week, so a couple days at the hospital on top of the holiday hustle and bustle....

I did get to use the 12-12-12- energy today at  lunch I went to see a friend at her shop Dream Angels in Jupiter, Fl and they where doing a 12-12-12 meditation and at 12:12pm a blessing! and I was there!  so special to be apart of it and listen to the encouraging words of the others.

***************************************************************************


I love offering something solid and healing for those in need as I am.
Here is some information on the necklace I have been wearing.   Let me know if you would like to purchase one for yourself or a loved one!
Click here for my site for more...www.bnickolaus.zeropointglobal.com

Oil VeraStress and outside influence cause imbalance to our mind, body and spirit. Our internal systems that support our overall health and wellbeing can be affected. Stress is often stored in our cells and is not released causing damage to our bodies.

The Intention Disc and Sodalite Window Pendent work together to help us release stress and bring balance to our being through the benefits ZeroPoint Energy and Blueprint Frequencies.

•Clear SET Package

Includes 1 Sodalite Window Pendant and 1 Intention Disc.

When used together, you’ll experience the maximum benefit to the mind-body complex. click here for more information

ZeroPointPendants.  Retail:$159.00

No comments: