January 4, 2009
Stepping outside today I heard a loud chirping song...you know the one... just like in Disney's Pocahontas's where the hummingbird is fussing at her about something....I am so excited to see that I have hummingbirds flying around my fire bush sipping the nectar and disappearing into my secret garden...(I think there might be a nest over there...) They are one of my favorite birds...so looking them up in my animal totem book they represent tireless joy and the nectar of life...(animal speak, Ted Andrews) They have the ability to move its wings in the shape of the figure 8 pattern- a symbol for infinity and links to past and future...laws of cause and effects. I have been trying to learn more about herbal healing and have used colors and scents and this is something the hummingbird can teach. Hopefully I can draw on this and learn to create for healing...the hummingbird is a symbol for accomplishing that which seems impossible. It will teach you how to find the miracle of joyful living from your own life circumstances... Thinking on this little fast flyer darting in and out around me I do appreciate and give gratitude for all I have and will have this new year of 2009 and I go with grace and ease.

No comments: