My Angel Card for March 31,2009

Today as I finish my meditation time I am listening to the rain here in Florida and I reached for my angel cards by Doreen Virtue...My mind is clear and I call in my guardian angels and ask what is the message for me today...I shuffled and I pulled out Archangel Michael...His message is "I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose." This is such a great card for me today because I have been working this morning on my coaching with Reiki and readings and writing for inspiring others in finding themselves and coming into abundance. I need to maitain my faith in that I am doing the right thing and by following my angels guidance I will do my heart and soul's work...so I am living in an abundant life.

No comments: