4 weeks to Christmas!

Hi Everyone,

Okay everybody it is December 1st!!!    I guess it always catches me by surprise... and I realized it is only just over 4 WEEKS to Christmas!!! I need to get busy and finish up my crafts for gifts!

The studio is busy and full of creative gift ideas.  I would also like to  just to say, if you are thinking of ordering a unique animal photo print (I have a lot to choose from that are great to frame) or a hand painted canvas bag for a Christmas gift PLEASE place your order ASAP, I work on a 2 week delivery time so it doesnt leave much time left.

Send as a card or looks great in a frame!

I can customize a stool just for you!

A handpainted gift from the sea!

Here are just a few of the hand painted gifts that are at the studio.
We have an open house Dec 3rd and our 3rd Thursday open house on 15th.  Come by and celebrate with us! 

No comments: