Natural Face Scrub

Working outside everyday I get a lot of sun and my skin suffers I know...so I am always looking for ways to make it feel better.  I remember in high school getting ingredieants from the kitchen and making my own scrubs and lotions.   I loved making scrubs and masks from all natural ingredients. I had found this one recently and it is so easy to make.  I wanted to share.

All you will need is some oats, sour cream and some lemon zest. I had some lemons that I needed to use so this recipe worked out well.

You will need. 1 Tablespoon of ground oats 2 Tablespoons of sour cream and 1 Tablespoon of lemon zest. I encourage you to look at the ingredients on the sour cream that you buy. (Many brands are full of additives and preservatives). I buy sour cream where the ingredients that are listed are just Grade A cultured cream.

Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.

Apply mixture to clean face. Scrub gently using an upward motion.Rinse well and pat dry. Because of the fresh ingredients you will need to use this immediately.

This scrub will make your face feel smooth and soft and the lemon zest makes it wonderful to smell. (I love the smell on lemon)  It is so energizing. I think that it is good to pamper your skin with a scrub at least once a week. Do you ever treat skin to a face scrub?

No comments: