Pinterest

I've been having fun playing with something called Pinterest.  It's like a virtual pinboard,or bulletin board, where you can "pin" images that you find online, and organize them on various "boards" of your own choosing. I like it so much better than a "favorites" list since it is all visual, and easier for me to organize. Clicking on a "pin" or image sends you to the original source post.   There is a social aspect too, where you can look in on other people's "boards" and "follow" people whose style you like. It's been really fun and so much easier to save ideas for latter click and  follow me on pinterest! join the fun!!!

2 comments:

Karin / Southern Meadows said...

Pinterest is so much fun! I found a link to your blog there and so glad I did. I share your love for art and nature. I look forward to following your blog.

Brenda said...

@Karin welcome and thanks for visiting and I look forward to visiting your world too