Fairy House Painting Party

 

 A beautiful day and no school!  Well what to do? My friend Rosa called me and asked me to do a fairy house painting party for her daughter as a surprise with all her friends!  We had a great time!

I had every thing set up for them when they arrived!





they were so excited when they drove up to see it all ready for them.  they all picked a house and when we got the paint out lots of discussion on the right color : ) and I think, picking the colors was the hardest part, they had so much fun creating the perfect house.
The parents helped the girls and got into their own creation mode. a great bonding experience for the girls.





adding flowers was the next touch.  I used Aileen tacky glue to help them hold on with out burned fingers from using the hot glue gun.  worked out great.

No comments: