My Journey




Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”-Marcel Proust

December 2008
My Journey…

One of my goals this past year was to become a life coach. I have been looking into it for years and talking to others that are life coaches. I found out coaching is quickly becoming one of the leading tools that successful people use to live extraordinary lives.
Well… I was able to complete my courses and made an action plan for the change I want to happen in my life. I want to umbrella all of the metaphysical practices I do from Reiki, tarot, astrological birth charts and use my art, writings and photography as a tool to offer inspiration and insight. My commitment is to help others transform and gain more balance, joy, intimacy, energy, financial abundance, focus and action in every area of their life.

What everyday things do you do that distract you from truly important things? What do you want to accomplish in2009?

If you have the sense that this might be something special for you, I urge you to follow that hunch and explore this opportunity. You have nothing to lose and more than you currently can comprehend to gain. I encourage you to contact me for a free ½ hour consultation at 561.262.2727.

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Chinese proverb
Visit my website for more information...www.whitewingbn.com

No comments: