Me and Aristotle the Barred Owl/ friends for 9 years, a very special bond when we met...passed away today from old age at 23 years old...I will miss her calling me her whoo whoo whoo whoooooooo ....when I come to work and the joy she brought to the kids when they saw us "talk"....may she fly in peace and visit in my dreams...

I feel very priviledged to have been able to work with Aristotle a wild animal that was hand raised by someone and then came to live at the wildlife Sanctuary. She was very special and had a great personality. She helped teach many people about our wildlife and was able to reach out through her own story to people to start nurtuing and caring for our environment and all the creatures that live here. Even though I am very very sad and feel my heart breaking and I will miss her presence...I know she will always live on in our hearts.

No comments: