You don't have to dream up a grand plan and put it on the drawing board. You are the grand plan! All you have to be is the love that you are. Everything will line up to that. The greater the love, the greater the influence. Nevertheless, you don't have to do anything other than be the love that you are. Your love brings forth the patterns and manifestations which will result."Jeshua



To start my new year off I purched a planner to keep one of my new year resolutions to be organized and to keep track of the comings and goings of work and appointments in my life but also to write in some me time...And in doing so I have scheduled times for being creative...writing, painting, exercising (more on that latter) and making time to be with friends. And I have time to just be. I love the above advise because planning my life is so challenging. I am a free spirit in kind. And I have trusted my intution on making decisions and following my passions. But I have been told my whole life I need to plan...plan...plan... but I know I need to be spontaneous too...if someone calls to go to lunch...what time? I will be there!! Want to go out of town...yeah...My Mom use to call me a Gypsy because I was always going, not sure where, but going nonetheless. I love being married and having children but I have had to learn to schedule life but somewhere along the way I forgot me in my own life....just going through the motions. That is where my book is coming in to help out with my goals...to keep me on track...with some leeway for spontaneity...

Do you ever find yourself rushing around and trying to fill up every waking moment with action? Or just going through the day in automatic mode...?

I have talked to so many people lately and there seems to be some unrest...no matter the age...feeling that there is more to life...there is not enough time in the day to do....what? not sure what but feeling - a calling...could they be searching into their life purpose or their life path to enlightenment?

I think so. When we feel unease in what we are doing it is time to reevaluate and maybe release things that are not in our well being. To start a plan on one of our passions and set some goals to start the process of understanding ourselves not what someone has told us to do or the media has led us to believe that we must have. If we have a goal set the rest will follow. We need to have The Knowing that all are following a grand plan and that will help us live in the moment of where we are right now...to know we are experiencing lessons that we need to grow and will lead us to our path. Or meeting people that we otherwise would never meet in another way.



I think we all know intuitively what is best for us...but do we listen?...do we trust our intuition when the times come to move on? I use too...but I think life gets in the way and for the past years I have been listening and getting back in touch through my intuition. Sometimes we have to choose to do what is right for us and to take care of our inner spiritual needs.



We need to be content in where we are right now...

take a breath...breath into the moment and listen to your heart...

No comments: