I practice gratitude today.

I practice gratitude today.
Despite the very hot temperatures, even in South Florida we are honoring the changing of the seasons. The daylight hours are obviously diminishing – and I did feel a nip in the morning air yesterday (I swear) Summer is waning. I am seeing some of the fall colors in my garden and with the full moon weeding and cleaning out the garden is always much easier in the cool or OKay somewhat cooler mornings.  I do love this time of year.  The kids are back in school and I always feel like getting all the fall decorations down with all the vivid jewel tones of the fall foliage.  On a more spiritual note and  honoring mother earth we have entered into the harvest season.    Hopefully we have an abundance of wishes and dreams coming true and it is time to gather what we have sown over the past few months with the moon as guidance...sift through our plans and keep the good and remember to toss what we no longer need for our journey.  We do not need to be afraid to ask for help with this one.  Friends can help give us an unbiased opinion and the kick in the pants we need to get moving!!  (thanks my friends!! You know who you are!!!)
I am writing in my gratitude journal and creating my rituals appropriate to this harvest season. I believe that with a daily practice of thanks we will awaken our true abundance.

I practice gratitude today.
many blessings to you all

No comments: