Happy Halloween!

Happy Friday...almost Halloween! Without a doubt this is one of my favorite months of the year. As long as I can remember I have LOVED Halloween. Spooky, creepy, and fun! I have a busy weekend this year and I am dressing up and I love seeing all the costumns of everone!!!  I am so excited I have just finished my Mother Nature crown for tomorrow at *Busch Wildlife Sanctuary In Jupiter I will be there on Saturday from 12-4pm and **I am the Sea Goddess on Sunday from 12-4pm (and I have almost finished all my special painted magnets as the treats) for the Marine life center at Loggerhead Beach in Juno.  I am painting a pumpkin for a raffle.
I turned all this into my Mother Nature Crown come and say hi!
***Tonight I will be reading Tarot for the Northwood Art and Wine Promenade, Friday, Oct 29: This is going to be a fun event! We will be setting up on Northwood Ave, on the sidewalk in a row, in between Spruce and Dixie. The event is from 6:00-10:00. Come and say Hi and get a reading and see what is in store for you this year.   I hope to see you here, there, everywhere!

No comments: