Healing into balance!

I remember the days in high school and trying to look good, it really does help your self esteem to look your best.  So when my son who is 17 came to me with his health issue (has his real first breakouts on his face! devastating and it hurts he says!!!)   I gave him some of the Citrus Silk, a wellness solution.  I told him to add just a little dab on the breakouts and they are healing nicely with no scars, needless to say he is very happy.
I had it in his bathroom to use and needed to use it for my leg boo boo for when I fell on the stage at work, (my new shipment had not come in yet)  I forgot to put it back in his room and that night he came a look in for it!!! 

Oil VeraA Wellness Solution blend of essential oils and extracts from plants and trees infused with blueprint frequencies matching the body.


Over 425 Frequencies for restoring balance.


I have started to add this to my Reiki practice along with the Mint Matrix and the beautiful and wonderful  ZeroPoint Pendants (4 different ones to choose from) among other things to aid you in keeping your body in balance.• Feeling stressed or out of balance????



Get the essential 24-hour protection and increased well being with the ZeroPoint Pendant. Worn as a necklace, bracelet, or in your pocket, this set of simple, non-intrusive and visually stunning stones deliver the essential daily protection wherever you are while giving your body the full spectrum of benefits the zero-point technology offers.


Spring is a great time to energize and release what no longer serves you mind body and spirit!

If you are interested in a Reiki session message me and we can set up a time.  561.262.2727

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT AN AMAZING NEW TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL BRING YOUR BODY INTO BALANCE SO IT CAN DO THE EXTRAORDINARY HEALING IT IS DESIGNED TO DO, CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://bnickolaus.zeropointglobal.com/


Looking for others to join my team!!!  lets work together to form a healing community!http://bnickolaus.zeropointglobal.com/opportunity/tour01.html

No comments: