Wildflowers!


I especially enjoyed  taking these pictures of my neighborhood wildflowers. I saw them driving by and had to pull over.  They appear each year as a fresh surprise, white, pink, sunshine yellow...

The wildflowers embody so many of the gifts available in nature:  wonder and delight in a childs eyes and for anyone that will take the time to look, rejuvenation, quiet enjoyment, and sheer beauty of the balance of colors!  I remember walking along the road with my Mom and stopping and picking wildflowers to bring home and put in a cup for the table to share the beauty of nature.  So now with my camera I can share them with you!   I hope you go on a walk with your family and see what you can find along your roadway.  Take a photo and share, I would love to see your wildflowers where you live!!!


No comments: