Halloween Crafts!

**Please become a follower of Brenda's Art in Nature...
**Link ONLY Halloween Project Ideas

**Link back to Brneda's Art in Nature in your post

**Feel free to leave a comment below as well

That is it....Let's Party!

Please spread the word about this fun party!

Sunday, September 25th through October 31st!

I' really into bats this year for Halloween so I have been looking around for some crafts and I found this on family fun...thumb pint spider and a bat!  don't get me wrong I still love my OWLS and will be inspired to make an owl of course!

I love the little bat poem below too!
Five black bats
Ready to soar;
One stayed behind,
Now there are four.
Four black bats
Hanging from a tree;
One fell down,
Now there are three.
Three black bats
Wondering what to do;
One flew away,
Now there are two.
Two black bats
Sitting in the sun;
One fell asleep,
Leaving only one.
One lonesome bat
With no place to go,
Flew to a cave,
                                                                                                                                         bat puppets













































easy halloween craft puppet Halloween Kids Crafts: Easy Finger Puppets

No comments: