Peach Crunch Cake

Fall makes me want to bake!  So I was browsing for something different and I saw this under Ridiculously easy blog.  I have been looking for an easy peach recipe for desert!
It looked pretty easy and yummy!  I'm guessing I can use any canned fruit would work?  maybe apple!
Yum...Yum...Yum... now it's my tum.

Pinned Image

Peach Crunch Cake

24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches in light syrup

1 package yellow cake mix

1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces

1 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup chopped walnuts (Im using pecans)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish, in order starting with the peaches.

Bake for about 40 minutes.

Serve warm or cold… with or without ice cream.


here's another idea! Just dump the crushed pineapple in a 9×13 glass dish. Then cherry pie filling on top. Then dump dry yellow cake mix on top of that and slice 2 sticks of butter into twelve pieces each and spread out pieces across top of cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour and voila! They said Very delicious and almost more like a cobbler than a cake. I’m definitely going to try this one too!

What is your favorite thing to bake in the Fall??? 





1 comment:

SANTIAGO said...

Wow... this looks yummy! Thank you for sharing this easy recipe.